Marketing Services for Law Firms
The Strategic Partner provides essential support to law firms, offering a range of products, services and consultancy tailored to the Legal Sector. Our experience and focus provides you with additional support when you need it and we will work closely with the Firm's owners as a Partner to you.
Our strength lies in our knowledge, experience and connections. We work with you on a continued basis so we truly understand your firm and, where needed, we will provide key services, guidance and support. Our focus is to work with you as a valued Partner, helping you to increase productivity and profitability and control risk through cost effective solutions without deteriorating service delivery.
The Strategic Partner works closely with, Our Partner, FireTap to provide our members with a unique and powerful solution to marketing and advertising.
The Strategic Partner understands how law firms work and FireTap are experts in legal marketing. Our combined strengths are brought together for the benefit of our clients.
Whether you are reviewing your marketing and advertising requirements, looking to introduce a new service area or are rebranding your firm - our combined service ensures you get the right advice, strategy and implementation.
We have chosen to Partner with FireTap due to their extensive experience and history of providing law firms with Marketing and Advertising solutions that work. They are experts in their field and understand the tools available to promote your firm, services and brand to generate new business both online and through traditional marketing channels including print and design.
For advice, support or guidance on any marketing and advertising needs, please contact us and we will facilitate your marketing consultation call.
Their areas of expertise include: -
- Brand Management and Strategy
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Traditional Marketing (Print and Design)
- Paid Advertising Strategy and Spend Management (Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Paid Advertising)
- Social Media Management and Advertising
- Content Writing including web copy and articles
- Website Design
- Graphic Design (Logos etc)
- Stationery (letter head, business cards and leaflets)
- Corporate Videos
- Video Blog and Service Presentations
- Search Engine Optimisation (on page and off page optimisation)
- Website Optimisation
- Email Marketing
- Listings Management
At The Strategic Partner we work with businesses that are specialist in the legal sector and provide products and services to enhance a firm’s capabilities and profits.
Through their affiliation with The Strategic Partner, FireTap approach things differently. We have agreed preferential rates and business terms that benefit our members: -
- Members receive a 15% discount on standard rates.
- There are no contractual tie ins. FireTap and TSP will discuss your marketing and advertising requirements. From this brief they will provide a detailed proposal setting out what they will do and how long it will take.
- A formal proposal will be put to the firm for the approval and agreement. This proposal will set out the expected number of hours to deliver your expectations.
- When agreed FireTap will commence the service
- FireTap will time record for their activity and you will be sent time sheets every month with an invoice
- Should you require services that exceed the predicted number of hours you will be notified and FireTap will only exceed this time in the event they have your express permissions to do so.
We pride ourselves on ensuring the goals from your campaign are met and work to deliver results. FireTap do not seek to apply minimum contract periods and work on the ethos that if you are delighted with their service you will continue to use them.
For more information on FireTap or any of their services visit the FireTap website www.firetap.co.uk.
You can also call us directly on 02078421830 or email us at email@example.com and we will discuss your needs and facilitate discussions with FireTap.
Download our Marketing Services brochure here for more information